Sunday, January 6, 2013

Quiet Time, Work Time at the Condo

Front view of our condoat Marriott Village d'Ill de France near Paris


We are in our condo (well one of our weeks) at Marriott Village d'Ille de France near Disneyworld Paris. Here is a view of the front of our unit for this visit.
Rear view of our condo at Marriott Village d'Ill de France near Paris


And here is the view from the rear.
Ducks in pond behind our condo at Marriott Village d'Ill de France near Paris


As intended, we are having quiet time and work time in France. These ducks are also enjoying a quiet time in the pond just back of our unit.
View from rear patio of our condo at at Marriott Village d'Ill de France near Paris


We also have a golf course just behibd us. We have seen golfers every day. I failed to include any in my picture, however.
View from rear patio of our condo at at Marriott Village d'Ill de France near Paris
This is another view from our patio. The golf course is on the left, the duck pond in the center, and other condos to the right.

Friday night we went by bus to a nearby shopping center for Italian food. I needed some lasagna! Last night we went to the Chicago Steakhouse at the entrance to Disneyworld. I needed some steak. Tonight we will eat at the bar (or probably take out from the bar) here at Marriott Village d'Ille de France.

I hve been working on my class for next term. I have two major revisions still to do but I have already accomplished a lot. No interruptions. Quite. A wonderful setting!

We have two days left on our train pass so we may go somewhere in the middle of next week. The pass works for France, Belgium and Germany. I am thinking about Bordeaux as a possibility - to prepare for our summer trip.

I will continue to post something every day. It may just reflect the quiet reading and work we are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment